i wonder why triangle shaped sandwiches taste better than square ones?
google is telling me square one’s are ‘too overwhelming’ for some people
still upset that the films never acknowledge that Peeta loses a limb in the first arena and goes through the Quarter Quell with a prosthetic leg
or that Katniss has suffered permanent hearing loss in one of her ears and now requires a hearing aid
or, you know, the Avoxes
because, you know, why show disabled people doing things
The US version of Harry Potter is surprisingly short.
I’ve been laughing at this for like half an hour cause when Harry fires the gun it looks like he’s saying “BAM!”
Bam! Omg I’m dying
Someone reblogged this from me after I forgot about it and then I laughed for ten minutes and actually LEFT MY BED TO SHOW MY FAMILY
That’s a lot of notes. Let’s all date each other. Everyone get into groups of two.
Let’s do the math then.
with 841,518 reblogs that would be 420,279 couples.
cAN I GET MINE IN PINK PLS
everytime I see this post it has an even amount of notes, I guess I’m just doomed to be alone forever
- lypophrenia: a feeling of sadness seemingly without a cause
- drapetomania: an overwhelming urge to run away
- escapism: a mental desire to retreat from unpleasant realities through fantasy
- wanderlust: a desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence
- dysania: the state of finding it difficult to get out of bed in the morning
- sanctuary: a small safe place in a troubling world
- metathesiophobia: fear of change
kaidan using his whole body to shelter vega from a grenade, even though he’s so much smaller
miranda throwing up a barrier just in time to protect liara from a shower of bullets
tali and legion working together to overload heretic platforms
ashley and javik standing back-to-back fighting reaper forces
garrus and thane taking turns in the sniper’s nest, watching each others’ backs as much as they watch shepard’s
squadmate cooperation (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧